Stone Glacier Cirque LITE Jacket
Highly breathable, synthetic, active insulation. Wear as a primary insulation layer in mild conditions or as a mid layer under other insulation or a shell in cold conditions.
The Cirque LITE Jacket strikes the perfect balance between warmth, breathability, and weather resistance to create a truly versatile hunting jacket that can be worn across the spectrum of mountain hunting conditions. A hybrid fabric construction places synthetic insulation and a weather-resistant face fabric across the torso for core warmth with highly breathable microgrid fleece in the side panels to purge sweat. The Cirque LITE's ability to maintain your temperature and move moisture excels in the dynamic conditions experienced on the hunt, whether it’s a stop-and-go stalk on a cool September evening or a savage morning ascent to a snow-swept ridge in late November. Worn as primary insulation in cool conditions, as outerwear when you’re on the move in variable conditions, or as a mid-layer under other insulation when the mercury plummets, the Cirque LITE is a reliable layer that will stay in the lineup all season long.
- 15.2 oz. (Large)
- Body-mapped, hybrid fabric construction
- PrimaLoft® Gold 60g/m2 synthetic insulation
- 15 Denier weather-resistant Pertex® face fabric
- Breathable microgrid fleece side panels treated with Polygiene odor control
- Articulated adjustable hood
- Adjustable elastic waist
- Elastic stretch wrist cuff
- 2 hand pockets strategically placed for use while wearing a pack
- Internal stretch pockets for storing and drying gear
- Extended tail for wear with a pack