Aziak Carbon Tripod Head Handle
Handle Only, Tripod Head Not Included
An excellent lightweight upgrade for your Sirui or Benro tripod head! This carbon fiber handle weighs a mere 1/2 oz and shaves tons of weight from the unnecessarily heavy stock tripod handle without any sacrifice in performance.
- Weight - 0.5 oz
- Material - Carbon Fiber
- Designed and made in USA
- Compatible With Sirui VA-5
To install the Carbon Fiber handle in the Sirui VA-51. Locate and unscrew the thumb screw that holds the stock handle in place.
2. Remove the small o-ring from the end of the screw threads. This will enable you to pull the screw through the handle clamp.
3. Once the screw is removed, remove the stock handle from the clamp.
4. Insert the new Carbon Fiber Handle into the clamp. Align the hole in the carbon handle so that the screw can pass perpendiculary though it.
5. Reinstall the o-ring on the end of the threads.
6. Thread the thumb screw back into the body of the tripod head.