Axcel Landslyde Slider 5 Pin with Picatinny Mount
The AXCEL® Landslyde Slider Sight is packed with features that make it the perfect hunting sight! The most notable feature is the Rapid Adjust Knob and Quick Release that slides the sight up and down along precision-made, whisper-quiet gear teeth. Push the Rapid Adjust Knob in to activate the Quick Release for rapid up and down movement or turn the Knob for precise fine-tuned yardage settings
- Our famous micro adjustable pins! Pins are so easy to adjust, it can be done in seconds!
- A Rheostat Cover (to dial down the brightness of your pins to prevent starbursting in full daylight)
- A torque indicator for quick alignment with your peep!
- FirePin equipped- Tough CNC-machined pins resist bending and breaking in the woods
- Strong TCS Connector instead of a 10-32 rod that can break
- Visible In-Line Sight Level
- CCT CoPlanar Centering Technology-Aiming ring at same depth as sight pins, designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center
- 41MM (1-3/4") Scope with tons of optional add-on possibilities like lenses and sunshields that can be purchased separately
AXCEL® Archery teamed up with Hoyt® Archery for this new Picatinny In-Line Sight Mounting System. Currently available with Hoyt®'s flagship hunting bows (RX5 and Ventum), the Picatinny In-Line system is available in one of three configurations for our Top-Selling AXCEL® Sights: 1)ArmorTech and RheoTech, 2)AccuTouch or AccuHunter, and 3)Landslyde sights.
The main reason for choosing a Picatinny In-Line sight mount is so that you can mount your sight to the front of your bow for better bow balance and to free up the side of your bow for a quiver mount. In addition, the proven Picatinny mounting system that has been proven over decades of use in other industries to create a super strong and durable connection to the bow riser.
What makes AXCEL®'s connection so functional is the ability to adjust the sight in or out to one of three positions to match the peep sight to the scope housing or up or down to one of three positions on the bow riser for enhanced elevation adjustments.
While this system is very solid, it is also very functional! Adjustments with each picatinny connection can be done with one screw and snugged down slightly with a hex key wrench for a little extra security.