ThermaRest Neoair Uberlite
As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The ultralight sleeping pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir UberLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Featherlight (11 ounces) insulated air mattress with 2.5 inches of luxurious cushion for minimalist camping and backpacking
- Triangular Core Matrix construction offers double stacked triangular baffles creating a stable surface while minimizing heat loss; R-Value 2.0
- Tapered design reduces weight without compromising warmth
- Inflates in less than two minutes by blowing into valve, and packs to the size smaller than a one-liter water bottle
- Regular Wide measures 72 x 25 x 2.5 inches inflated, packs to 6 x 3.5 inches, and weighs 11 ounces; stuff sack and repair kit included; made in the USA