Troop Fuel is an American made energy drink using only the best ingredients and nutrients. We are inspired by those who came before us, and those who continue to serve and keep our country free. We, at Troop Fuel, want to thank the millions of servicemen and women in all our Armed Forces: Marines, AirForce, Army and Navy.
Thank you for keeping us safe and protecting our liberty. With gratitude as our charge, we are in the process of creating Troop Vision, a 501(c)(3) which receives a portion of the profits from Troop Fuel sales to fund Veterans programs
Troop Fuels trademarked blend of ingredients is enumerated below with nutrient descriptions:
(1) CoEnzyme Q10: This is a naturally occurring enzyme that aids in over 95% of the bodys energy production. This enzyme converts human cell food into energy within the mitochondria. The largest concentration of this enzyme is found in the organs that use the most energy such as the heart, lungs and liver. Additionally, CO-Q10 promotes overall heart, brain, weight and immunity health.
(2) Taurine: An amino acid that is found within the bodys white blood cells. It is a key ingredient in the absorption of vitamins and can naturally regulate the levels of cholesterol within the body. It has also been found to help with anxiety, hyperactivity, poor brain function and epilepsy, as well as, maintaining proper eye health and vision.
(3) Caffeine: Improves concentration, reaction time and alertness. Caffeine also stimulates fat burning during endurance activities and thereby helps to use fat stored in the body which results in a more efficient supply of energy. TroopFuel contains 55mg of Caffeine.
(4) Glucuronolactone: Is a carbohydrate that assists in the bodys natural detoxification process. It is produced within the liver through metabolizing glucose. It addition, glucuronolactone fights fatigue and aids in general well being.
(5) Milk Thistle: This herb increases and improves the functioning of the liver. It has been used to treat liver cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis (liver inflammation), and gallbladder disorders. Its treatment uses also include: breast, cervical and prostate cancer.
(6) Folic Acid: Helps to produce and maintain new blood cells. It is very important during periods of increased cell division and growth particularly during pregnancy. The replication of DNA within the body cannot happen without the presence of Folic Acid and has been shown to prevent DNA changes that can cause cancer.
(7) B Vitamins B6-B12: Have been found to increase the rate of metabolism and, in turn, burn more fat in the body. B Vitamins also enhance the immune and nervous systems while maintaining healthy skin and muscle tone.
(8) Vitamin C: is a water-soluble vitamin that is vital in the formation of collagen, the connective substance in all cells. As an antioxidant, it helps defend cells from the effects of smoke, pollution, and other highly reactive substances called free radicals. Vitamin C also helps in healing, in the production of red blood cells, in preventing hemorrhaging, and in fighting bacterial infections. The bodys need for Vitamin C is increased by physical stress.
Inventory Status: Available